The Benedictine Abbey in Fecamp/France,
a Gothic and Renaissance-style building
which dominates the town,
houses the secrets of an aromatic elixir:
The local Benedictine liqueur,
which has been invented in 1510
by a monk named Dom Vincelli.
The DOM on the label stands for Deo Optimo Maximo,
The Distillery is based at the Palace and was built in 1892.
The Distillery is opened to the public